Everything a romance lover needs for
Recs and Readlaxation ©
16. Romance is like a game of poker; you never know if you have a winning hand until you go all in.
18. A good love story is like a good pizza; generous toppings and a solid foundation.
19. Romance is like a rollercoaster, sometimes you scream with excitement, and other times you feel like throwing up.
22. Romance is like a dance, it takes two to tango, but it’s more fun if you’re both terrible at it.
23. Romance is like a snowflake, each one is unique and special, but they all melt eventually.
24. Romance is like a rollercoaster, but without the height requirement, and way more whiplash.
25. Love is like indulging in chocolate: sweet, addictive, and sure to leave a cavity at some point.
27. Lust is like a fancy box of chocolates: tempting at first, but soon you realize it’s all empty calories and regret.
28. Relationships are like algebra: you stare at X and wonder Y, but sometimes it’s best to just solve for Z and move on.
29. The only thing better than a good romance novel is a good romance in real life.
As Amazon affiliates, we get a commission if you choose to make a purchase through us at no extra cost to you. We hope you enjoy the recs while you readlax.